V.I.P. (Very Important Pup) Board-N-Train:
3 weeks Board-N-Train in our Head Trainer’s home.
In this board and train program your dog will come and live with our Head Trainer, Amanda Burger, for 3 weeks and get 24 hour a day interaction and training. Training will be structured with 4 sessions per day throughout the day including socialization “play time” and rest breaks in between. Once your pup has completed the program, there will be 2 in home training follow up sessions to insure everything your pup has learned applies to your house as well (if out of state these will be via Zoom). Your dog will also come home with a “What I Learned at Camp” book and Training Manual so you can see the step by step process in which your dog learned all their new skills. You will also receive updates via email or text and videos of your dog training throughout the weeks! The best part is, once your dog has completed our Board-N-Train Program, you receive unlimited access to our trainers for problems that might arise later in your dog’s life and brush up sessions to insure all those new good behaviors stay fresh.
This package includes:
- 24 hours a day interaction with trainer
- 5 structured training sessions per day
- all day “training for real life” in a HOME SETTING
- picture and video updates
- Daily text message updates
- “What I learned at camp!” information packet with breakdowns of all behaviors learned
- Unlimited follow up emails/phone calls for the life of the dog
- Brush-up sessions and access to group classes