Requirements, Deposit and Forms
Requirement for Board-N-Train Programs:
- Proof of Rabies, DHLPP, Bordetella and H3N2/H3N8 (flu vaccine) vaccinations are required and must remain current.
- Dog must be friendly towards people and other dogs.
- All dogs will undergo a temperament test prior to scheduling.
- Dogs under 16 weeks must be up to date for their age and remain up to date during the program. (Puppy Program)
- Dogs older than 6 months must be spayed or neutered.
Deposits and Payment:
- We require a 50% deposit at the time of reservation.
- The remaining balance is due at the time of drop off.
- Payment for boarding is paid separately to Woof Orlando, the cost for the 2 weeks is approximately $630 (they do offer some discounts). This is included in the total price of our program. We realize this can be confusing so we’re happy to speak with you about it!
*In case of cancellation, a credit for the deposit will be issued for future training. Cancellations must be received at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled drop-off time for non- holiday reservations and 72 hours in advance of holiday reservations.
*Once the service has begun there are no refunds for Board-N-Train Programs. We do not guarantee results, however we guarantee we will continue to work with you and your dog until you are satisfied.
Puppy Program and VIP Puppy Forms:
Head of the Class Program Forms:
Please email the correct forms above along with vaccine records to firstname.lastname@example.org