Requirements, Deposit and Forms
Requirement for Board-N-Train Programs:
- Proof of Rabies, DHLPP, Bordetella and H3n2/H3N8 vaccinations are required and must remain current.
- Dog must undergo a required temperament test to evaluate their behavior with other dogs and new people. This must be scheduled and passed prior to scheduling your Board-n-Train Program.
- Dogs must be older than 16 weeks and have full vaccines.
- Dogs older than 10 months must be spayed or neutered.
Drop Off/Pick Up:
- Pick Up/Drop Off Services are available for all of our Board-n-Train Programs. Additional charges may apply.
- Pick Up/Drop Off Services are included in the VIP Program. The trainer will come to your home and pick up your dog and then return them once the program is completed. If you wish to drop your dog off at the start of the VIP Program, we’re happy accommodate you!
Deposits and Forms:
- We require a 50% deposit at the time of reservation.
- The balance is due at the start of the program.
Holiday Pricing Applies
An additional $10/ night holiday fee will apply on the following dates:
Memorial Day: May 28-30 Independence Day: July 3, 4, 5
Mother’s Day: 12-14 Labor Day: September 3-5
Thanksgiving: November 23-26
Christmas/ New Year’s: December 22 – January 2
*In case of cancellation, a credit for the deposit will be issued for future training. Cancellations must be received at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled drop-off time for non- holiday reservations and 72 hours in advance of holiday reservations.
Paws Abound Boarding Contract Form
Please email the release form and boarding contract above along with vaccine records to firstname.lastname@example.org