Requirements, Deposit and Forms
Requirement for Board-N-Train Programs:
- Proof of Rabies, DHLPP, Bordetella and H3n2/H3N8 (flu vaccine) vaccinations are required and must remain current. If your dog has not begun the Flu Vaccine series we ask that they at least have the initial vaccine prior to the start date.
- Dog must me friendly towards people and other dogs.
- Dogs under 16 weeks must be up to date for their age and remain up to date during the program.
- Dogs older than 10 months must be spayed or neutered.
Drop Off/Pick Up:
- Pick Up/Drop Off is included and highly recommended for the program. This way we are able to see the home environment of the dog prior to the start. Once your dog has finished the program we will complete and in home follow up session at the time of drop off.
Deposits and Forms:
- We require a 50% deposit at the time of reservation.
- The balance is due at the start of the program.
*In case of cancellation, a credit for the deposit will be issued for future training. Cancellations must be received at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled drop-off time for non- holiday reservations and 72 hours in advance of holiday reservations.
Please email the release form and boarding contract above along with vaccine records to email@example.com