Let us help your dog be happy!
We work with all fearful and aggressive dogs, no matter how big, small or extreme the case. We are here to help with years of experience in positive force free behavior modification techniques approved and used by veterinary behaviorists worldwide.
We offer Behavior Modification Programs that are at the cutting edge of canine behavior and training. Based on you and your dog’s needs we will build a customized behavior modification plan to insure success. Behavior Modification can help with some of the following issues:
- Food/Toy Guarding
- Stranger Danger
- Leash Reactivity
- Dog-Dog Aggression
- Dog-People Aggression
- Thunderstorm and Noise Phobias
- Separation Anxiety
- Generalized Anxiety
- Compulsive Disorders/ OCD
**Please note the following**:
- A remote online initial behavior modification session must be schedule prior to scheduling any in person sessions.
- All in person sessions will take place outside of your home, either in your yard, local park or other outside area.
- Clients must fill out a COVID safety checklist prior to the session.
- All human participants must wear masks for the entire training session.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone that refuses to wear a mask.
- All human participants must remain 6 ft from the trainer at all times.
Initial Remote Behavior Modification Consultation: $120
Behavior Modification Program (5 session package): $500
We are currently only taking new Behavior Modification client’s that have been referred by a Veterinary Behaviorist or General Veterinarian.