Let us help your dog be happy!
We work with all fearful and aggressive dogs, no matter how big, small or extreme the case. We are here to help with years of experience in positive force free behavior modification techniques approved and used by veterinary behaviorists worldwide.
We offer Behavior Modification Programs that are at the cutting edge of canine behavior and training. Based on you and your dog’s needs we will build a customized behavior modification plan to insure success. Behavior Modification can help with some of the following issues:
- Food/Toy Guarding
- Stranger Danger
- Leash Reactivity
- Dog-Dog Aggression
- Dog-People Aggression
- Thunderstorm and Noise Phobias
- Generalized Anxiety
- Compulsive Disorders/ OCD
How does it work?
- A remote online initial behavior modification session must be scheduled prior to scheduling any in person sessions. We do this to attain a detailed history of your dog, develop a behavior modification plan and lay foundations for implementing that plan all without causing unnecessary stress on your dog.
- After your initial consultation is complete, you will schedule your 5 behavior modification program sessions. It’s recommended that these sessions be scheduled 7-14 days apart (unless otherwise noted by your trainer). We require that you make the commitment to pre-schedule these sessions at the start of your program.
- You can choose between in person behavior modification sessions or virtual behavior modification sessions.
- For virtual session you must have access to a tablet or cell phone with a camera, stand for this device and reliable internet service. Everything that can be taught in person can also be taught virtually.
Initial Remote Behavior Modification Consultation: $150
Behavior Modification Program (5 sessions): $750
Virtual Behavior Modification Program (5 sessions): $500
*ask us about payment plan options
For questions, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org