Let us help your dog be happy!
We work with all fearful and aggressive dogs, no matter how big, small or extreme the case. We are here to help with years of experience in positive force free behavior modification techniques approved and used by veterinary behaviorists worldwide.
We offer Behavior Modification Programs that are at the cutting edge of canine behavior and training. Based on you and your dog’s needs we will build a customized behavior modification plan to insure success. Behavior Modification can help with some of the following issues:
- Food/Toy Guarding
- Stranger Danger
- Leash Reactivity
- Dog-Dog Aggression
- Dog-People Aggression
- Thunderstorm and Noise Phobias
- Generalized Anxiety
- Compulsive Disorders/ OCD
How does it work?
- A remote online initial behavior modification session must be schedule prior to scheduling any in person sessions. We do this to attain a detailed history of your dog, develop a behavior modification plan and lay foundations for implementing that plan all without causing unnecessary stress on your dog.
- After your initial consultation is complete, you will schedule your 5 behavior modification program sessions. It’s recommended that these sessions be scheduled 7-14 days apart (unless otherwise noted by your trainer). We require that you make the commitment to pre-schedule these sessions at the start of your program.
**Please note the following**
- Clients must fill out a COVID safety checklist prior to the session.
- All human participants must wear masks for the entire training session.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone that refuses to wear a mask.
Initial Remote Behavior Modification Consultation: $120
Behavior Modification Program (5 sessions): $500