Requirements, Deposit and Forms
Requirement for Board-N-Train Programs:
- Proof of Rabies, DHLPP, Bordetella and H3n2/H3N8 vaccinations are required and must remain current.
- An initial in home consultation will be scheduled to discuss training needs with the trainer.
- Dog must undergo a required temperament test to evaluate their behavior with other animals.
- Dogs under 16 weeks of age must be up to date on vaccines for their age only.
- Dogs older than 7 months must be spayed or neutered.
Drop Off/Pick Up:
- Pick Up/Drop Off Services are included in the VIP Program. The trainer will come to your home and pick up your dog and then return them once the program is completed. If you wish to drop your dog off at the start of the VIP Program, we’re happy accommodate you!
Deposits and Forms:
- We require a 50% deposit at the time of reservation.
- The balance is due at the start of the program.
*In case of cancellation, a credit for the deposit will be issued for future training. Cancellations must be received at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled drop-off time for non- holiday reservations and 72 hours in advance of holiday reservations.
Please email the release form above along with vaccine records to email@example.com